Friday, June 19, 2009

Morning Brew

I thought yesterday morning’s poop was going to be smooth sailing. I could feel it brewing in my bowels like a morning cup of joe, but when I went to my throne to try and throw a couple down, nothing came out!!! It was like being in the desert with storm clouds looming above. There was nothing I could do, I had to wait.

So I hiked up my pants and headed off to work, unsure of what the future would hold. Nothing happened for the first hour, but then I started to feel something funny in my pants. Just as my internal poop timer went off and I was literally lifting my bum out of my chair, a manager came over and I was stuck.

The next half hour was very uncomfortable and finally she went to go and get something so I ran to the loo. When I got there I had sucked my poop back so much he was a little shy. Finally after some convincing, out he came. In large quantities I might add. I filled the bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment