Friday, June 26, 2009

In one day, out the other.

Yesterday was not a good food day. Don’t get me wrong, it was a tasty day, but not a “good” day. For breakie I had more than a little too much baguette, for lunch I had leftover pasta, and for dinner to complete the trifecta I had some greasy stadium French fries. Like I said, not a good food day. My body does not appreciate too many wheat products, and then to throw some grease on that, it was not happy.

I spent a good chunk of my evening feeling very very bloated. I felt something brewing in my belly and when I finally went to sit on the throne, I pushed and pulled, popped a blood vessel in my head, and all that came out was one of the tiniest poops I have ever seen.

All the way home I couldn’t stop the wet juicy farts from leaving me. If you were on the subway last night and smelt something nasty, it was probably me. The good part was, I got most of the toxic air out of me before I got home, so at least I didn’t stink up my apartment!

In the night the cat dropped something off my dresser, and when I got up to look I did a GIANT wet fart and for a second I thought it was a startled poo. I had to go check out the situation because I was so sleepy I couldn’t be sure if I’d just dropped a load in my pants or not. Thankfully I had not.

This morning I felt pretty good considering the events of last night. My poop was ok, I waited for the point of no return, and I didn’t have to work that hard for it. When I looked in the bowl though, it was looking a little skinny and pathetic. I prefer to see those big thick logs, not the pathetic little twigs, but after yesterday I was happy just to have that kind of quantity. I’m eating a big old bowl of fruit today with some yogurt so hopefully tomorrow will be quality with quantity.

No comments:

Post a Comment