Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rectum Popping Poop

Today I pooped again and again and again. Or at least it felt like I did. It was stuck, coming out in dribbles. I finally felt like the end was coming, and no one was in the bathroom so I closed my eyes, held my breath and gave a loud heave ho. But the only thing that happened was that I thought my rectum was going to pop. Like I blew up the balloon too full and it was going to burst.

I finally did manage to get the poop to come out, and when it did, I used all my energy to try and make it come out in one long stream. Have you ever tried to do that? It takes a lot of concentration and patience, but I find it somewhat satisfying. It was very long and fat. And the side were all shockingly flat, except for the tips the sides looked like they came out a play doh maker. Overall it was a very fascinating pooping day.

No comments:

Post a Comment