Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Poop Fusion

Yesterday I was running late and I didn’t have time to poop before I left for work. Yes, unlike others I have the power to hold my poop. It’s really more like, if I don’ think about it it isn’t there. The only problem with that is that I had some really weird poops all day. I forgot I hadn’t pooped in the morning so I was all freaked out at first.

I guess because I held my poop, it fused together while it was backed up in the loading dock. When I looked down at it, it kind of reminded me of when you squish 2 bars of soap together in the shower, except a little more finger/cone shaped.
Aside from the poop fusion, it trickled out of me like I was peeing out my bum. Nearer to the end of the day I started having some stinky wet farts. When I finally when to the washroom, there was a distinct streak in there (thank god for PLs).

No comments:

Post a Comment